Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

need help with new and old traditions or ones of ur own?

My name is Ashley Fontenot. I am a Wedding & Event Planner. I would love to help you plan your special day or even just help you with small ideas or questions you might have. I have included my personal email please feel free to use it for any questions or concerns or help you might need!

Thank you

Ashley Fontenot
Your Perfect Memories
email: yourperfectmem@yahoo.com

Re: need help with new and old traditions or ones of ur own?

• Options
    Geez:  how many boards did you spam with this?  Vendors are not permitted.  Spamming is not permitted.  Way to check the rules.  Makes me question how careful you'd be with wedding details.

You've been reported.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_customs-traditions_need-new-old-traditions-ones-of-ur-own?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:36Discussion:7d5c64cc-3e4c-4235-938a-043651f5e7ccPost:5606f177-c92e-450f-acac-0aee76c57012">Re: need help with new and old traditions or ones of ur own?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Makes me question how careful you'd be with wedding details.
    Posted by trix1223[/QUOTE]
    You win, Trix.  That was awesome!!
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards