Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Bridal Luncheon

which restaurant would you choose:

Re: Bridal Luncheon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    la Madeleine because it's fairly calm in there and they usually have a private room in the back and you won't be rushed bc they don't ever try to scoot you out the door when you are down with your meal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about most of these.  That Rose Tearoom looks so cute so I voted for that.  To me there is nothing special about La Madeline--maybe because I eat there all the time.  And Cheesecake Factory is noisy.  But if they could give you a private room or table, then that would be nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I voted for the tea room since it just exudes girliness (pretty sure  that is not even a word) and seems a little bit more special than a chain restaurant.
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nothing is better than Cheesecake :) but their food is so so

I would say La Madeline or have you thought about the Grand Lux at the Galleria? They have great food with a HUGE selection and they are part of the Cheesecake factory with WAY better food (and yummy cheesecake) and modert pricing
  • Options
    edited December 2011

the galleria is WAY far from me :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote the tea room because it sounds fun and will probably be a really fun atmosphere for a girly event.  IMHO.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a bridesmaid luncheon at the Rose Tea Room. It was really great. And you can go shopping after :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bethlovesjimbethlovesjim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im the only one that voted for houlihans!  I'm surprised. I LOVE their menu, and their drinks.
    first camping trip engagement
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]Im the only one that voted for houlihans!  I'm surprised. I LOVE their menu, and their drinks.
    Posted by bethlovesjim[/QUOTE]

Eww no! haha I don't like their menu....granted I have only been there once but the chicken I got was SOOO gross (it was stuffed with cream cheese...which I thought would be good b/c I love cream cheese....it was NOT) and I remember the menu not having to many other options :)
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Sheraton in Arlington has a super cute yacht club boat house that holds 30-40 people. I don't know about prices, but the rentals of the venue were reasonable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards