Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Video of my dress

Forgive me if you have seen this.. and forgive me for totally being an AW bc I think most of you have seen pics of my dress-- but I don't get to see my BMs very much so I have to share with you guys!

I MIGHT have posted it before, but I highly doubt it because I'm self conscious about how I look on video and how I sound.. and also how dorky I am... Mom took a video as we were waiting on our amazing consultant to help another person in the store.... So that's why we were just sorta sitting/standing around.. Also, I was just in a state of shock I guess. I couldn't stop looking at myself because it took me sooooooo long (as some of you know) to choose a dress. I was totally being cheesy in the video "I feel aces!" and being goofy with my mom... but anyway. It was my mom and my FSIL there.... also the clips are there to alter it- sweetheart, corset, more of a trumpet flare. It also doesn't normally come with the beaded belt applique or the flower, but I will be having something similar to that... and I will hopefully lose about 15 lbs. :)

the password is itsthedress
http://vimeo.com/15270158

I just wanted to share because the dress looks so much better on video than it does in pictures.
Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride

Re: Video of my dress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards