Texas-San Antonio
Options

Newly engaged, just decided to have the wedding in San Antonio.... Wedding Island??

Hello :)

Does anyone know anything about how much the actual fee is to utilize Wedding Island? I have a minister already, so I just need the permit to get married on the island. Also, we are going to be having a seperate party/reception afterwards with the ability to invite many more people than can attend the ceremony... What are some of the pretty/inexpensive places in San Antonio to have a reception??

TIA!
Jennifer

Re: Newly engaged, just decided to have the wedding in San Antonio.... Wedding Island??

• Options
    What is your budget and guest count for your reception? I would definitely recommend the Crystal Room at the Old San Francisco Steakhouse if you have under 200 people and at least $8-10K for your reception. Their package has lots of bang for the buck. It's not the least expensive option out there, but if you have a moderate budget, it's great. It's much less expensive than most hotels or other banquet halls that I spoke to.

• Options
    MArriage Island is going to be under construction in January thru May.... I called to try and book my wedding in march. The city charges $200.

As a back up I chose the botanical gardens.... which is even better. $350 and $100 is refundable. Chair rental is extra .My second pick is the Japanese Tea garden $100 for a 30 min ceremony. They do not allow chairs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards