Luxury Weddings

I'm a giant mess!

I have been MIA because I have been on business travel for the last 3 weeks. I don't have internet access for a good part of the day, but I'm thrilled to finally be going home on Friday! I then have to rush around to pack for our trip to Mauritius and the Seychelles on Tuesday! However, since I have been gone, I interviewed for a job in Denver (I live in Arizona) and I think it's pretty much mine if the person who I'd be replacing ends up being deployed to Afghanistan (National Guard.) It was a last minute thing- I currently work for this group remotely and they recommended I apply for a job in NJ, but then this guy announced he may deploy, so it's been so whirlwind. If it happens, I have to leave for Denver the day after I get back from Africa. In the middle of all of this, I'm trying to sign all of my contracts for the wedding. I don't know how it happened (well, I do- it's me! Tongue out), but my wedding arrangements have ended up costing us a great deal more than I had anticipated. The package doesn't even include our flights from the US or our flights between cities within Australia. So, now on top of having to relocate and pay for rent/utilities plus our mortgage in Arizona, I now have this wedding package to pay for. We can afford it, and it's our first choice so I don't want to give it up, but you can't help but sit back and take a big gulp when you think of all of the extra expenses coming up. All of this and going back to school on top of it!!! I just had to vent, but I'm hoping that I can get everything taken care of sooner rather than later and the wedding will go off without a hitch. By the time the wedding rolls around, my time in Denver will be coming to an end, so hopefully everything gets back to normal!

Hope everyone is enjoying their wedding planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards