Luxury Weddings
Options

SASHACHACHA CHICO Designs Latin Theme Event Planner New Jersey, New York, Connecticut

Growing up I have always had a niche for designing, organizing and facilitating events.

I wanted a Latin theme “Havana Nights” wedding and spent numerous hours with event planners. I almost always walked away with their $$$$$ unique ideas and hardly any of mine. For me it’s not just an “event” with lights, glitter, fine china, and the colors of the bows on the chairs. Long story short, I decided not to invest into a planner that didn’t share my ideas, knowledge and love for Latin culture. So I googled until my fingers became sore but at the end I knew exactly what I wanted and where to go to get it.

Each room was filled with Latin décor full of history, traditions surrounded with music of the island. I’m happy that I was able to create unique and exciting  experience for us, my family and friends. Atmosphere at our “Havana Night” was elegant yet traditional, some guest said that it took them back to a place that they once knew and others to a place they want to visit.

I’ll share couple “highlights” with you and few pictures are attached;

Our dogs (Shih Tzu's) Candi and Tonka 

Our professional DJ-Video/Photographer-Florist

Chocolate cigars favors

Tropical flowers, monstera and banana leaves

Customized island/palms menus and signature drink “PEPETO MOJITO” (my husbands name Pepe)

Cigar Bar :) no joke J

Signature Guest Tables - designed to take our guest to Havana, Varadero, Pinar Del Rio, Península de Zapata · Cayo Largo del Sur and Union City and Miami

I promise to deliver a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable day for you as I wanted for myself,,,  

Call me to schedule an appointment and we will rumba, salsa and cha cha through my portfolio.

Aleksandra Sasha Cogura Chico Cellular (201) 303 2892

Email acogura74@gmail.com

Re: SASHACHACHA CHICO Designs Latin Theme Event Planner New Jersey, New York, Connecticut

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards