Wedding Party
Options

Title for daughter?

My 10 year old daughter, who my fiance is going to adopt once we are married, is a huge part of both of our lives.  So obviously, she is going to be a huge part of the wedding.  She will be wearing the same dress at the bridesmaids, except that hers will be white instead of purple like the rest.  The problem I am having is coming up with a title for her.  I need something to put in the program and newspaper.  I already have a maid of honor.  Any suggestions?  THANKS!

Re: Title for daughter?

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Junior Bridesmaid :)

Typically younger children, but not toddlers, would be listed as a Jr Bridesmaid

• Options
    FWIW, and I know a lot of people will think this is silly, but my 18 year old daughter gave herself the title "maid of awesomeness", because she's so much more to us than the MOH, we let her come up with her own title.  She tends to be a bit dramatic, if you can tell!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's pretty cute though, lol

• Options
    RaptorSLHRaptorSLH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bridesmaid
    or maid of honor (you can have two)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think daughter is a pretty special title on its own.
    Lizzie
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_title-daughter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:05889e12-c756-43e5-9162-5e206e24cdfdPost:2cae9938-4457-4c05-99ea-08e578690b1c">Re: Title for daughter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Junior Bridesmaid :) Typically younger children, but not toddlers, would be listed as a Jr Bridesmaid
    Posted by OBX2011[/QUOTE]

Why can't she just be a bridesmaid? Do you ever see anybody listed as a senior bridesmaid?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards