Wedding Party

Gift idea for wedding party

'm thinking of ordering these for the wedding party gifts and putting the lyrics on it from the wedding party dance song!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/57612185/introductory-sale-perfect-custom-wedding

Then a picture from the wedding can go on it!

Re: Gift idea for wedding party

• I think this is a HORRIBLE gift for a friend. It has everything to do with YOU and absolutely NOTHING to do with the giftee. Think about buying for them like their birthday or christmas. They don't need to receive the same thing. Use your money on something they're appreciate more and not throw in the trash.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Also your wedding isn't until October of NEXT year. Wait until August to worry about gifts. You may find something you like more if you wait.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • This isn't a gift. It is something that would only have value and meaning to you. Shop like it's their birthday!
    Anniversary
  • If you like the frame with lyrics, then buy one for yourself and put a wedding picture of you and your H in it and hang it on your own wall.

I'm not really sure this person isn't a vendor.
  • I'm pretty sure your bridal party members don't want any reminders of an awkward slow dance with a stranger.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_gift-idea-wedding-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:0fec2161-e032-4153-9beb-b3f745a035fbPost:b32efacd-8897-445e-9133-9c3300667217">Re: Gift idea for wedding party</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not really sure this person isn't a vendor.
    Posted by frogurt814[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This.  She is posting the same tacky crap on other boards, as "gifts" for other people.</div>
  • Then I vote vendor. 
  • I just reported... I think it is a vendor. I saw it on another board as well.  And I don't think anyone would ever seriously consider getting it for their WP.
  • Ok now I"m curious.  What was it??  Her post is deleted now, I can only see your replies.
  • It was a big picture frame with like a 5x7 picture opening and a lot of matting around it, and you could have song lyrics or something written on the matting and then put a picture in the frame.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards