Wedding Party

Why...

... is that "Tossing Glitter" thread on RI still going? OP checked out a week ago. It's time for every Captain Saveaho to move the frick on!

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar

Re: Why...

• I was wondering the same thing.  It seems to be the headquarters for the "The Regs are a bunch of Meanies who want to destroy our dreams" meeting.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Like, I'd actually kind of understand if the OP actually came back and was still arguing with people. But she's gone, and I'm pretty sure she's not coming back at this point.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • I haven't read any of that thread, but I hate how you guys are always so mean.  I'm going to start a thread on another board complaining about you...because you obviously cannot read threads on other boards.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_why?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:101ad83e-4355-4d2c-819d-3434aee9155aPost:ac469a56-eaa9-4a0b-acfd-0a54de36e31d">Re: Why...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't read any of that thread, but I hate how you guys are always so mean.  I'm going to start a thread on another board complaining about you...because you obviously cannot read threads on other boards.
    Posted by frogurt814[/QUOTE]

Aw Frogurt....I was going to nominate you for President of the Meanies.....
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Well, fine, Frogurt, you go do that!

You should go over to Etiquette, since we're all so rude, those ladies are total experts on manners and how to behave on the internets ... plus, I heard that they really love that sort of thing!

• Hey hey, be nice to us E regs!

I want to punch that tossing glitter thread in the face.  I stopped responding for a while when I realized the OP was gone, and then it just got ridiculous with the amount of newbs trying to come in to the OP's rescue.  I am so sick of the "why can't you just be nice when you answer" attitude that they have. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I like the E ladies, dnb ... I just know how much y'all like the "Why is everybody so rude?!?!?!" threads, lol.

• I'm incapable of being kind. I'm a robot that runs off of malice and diet Pepsi. That's why I post on TK.

Bleep blop blorp.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_why?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:101ad83e-4355-4d2c-819d-3434aee9155aPost:7233975f-e344-4f17-ac42-3ffb584a7267">Re: Why...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm incapable of being kind. I'm a robot that runs off of malice and diet Pepsi. That's why I post on TK. Bleep blop blorp.
    Posted by Licia&Wayne[/QUOTE]

I'm a lawyer.  Enough said.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • megk8ozmegk8oz member
    2500 Comments
    edited December 2010

I'm secretly a homewrecking tramp that's here to "rescue" all of the husbands/FI's I feel sorry for. I befriend the meanies, and then after I've gained their trust, I steal their man away.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_why?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:101ad83e-4355-4d2c-819d-3434aee9155aPost:6ca608c2-e949-4a8d-bac1-2b74a936f6dd">Re: Why...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why... : I'm a lawyer.  Enough said.
    Posted by tldh[/QUOTE]

<div>I was seriously glad to not have any sort of food or drink when I read that. I did, however, let out a loud snort.</div>
  • Tricia- So, we're the same right?

*buh dum ching!*

I hadn't read that glitter thread before 2 seconds ago. Ridic. "Glitter" and "good idea" just don't go together in my mind. Also, "defending" and "girl who got a little stompy after negative criticism" don't go together, either.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_why?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:101ad83e-4355-4d2c-819d-3434aee9155aPost:bccfa3ad-f7cd-44c5-aae9-ded6a369a3dd">Re: Why...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tricia- So, we're the same right? *buh dum ching!* I hadn't read that glitter thread before 2 seconds ago. Ridic. "Glitter" and "good idea" just don't go together in my mind. Also, "defending" and "girl who got a little stompy after negative criticism" don't go together, either.
    Posted by Licia&Wayne[/QUOTE]

Not entirely.  I drink diet coke.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Bahaha I freaking love you.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I personally love the post by BethanyRB1216 saying you're all a bunch of meanies and she had posted a question and everyone said "No don't do it! Your guests will hate you." Her other post she was referring to was asking if she could invite people to the wedding ceremony, but not the reception. Can't imagine why that idea wasn't well received.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards