Wedding Party

Lula Kate Bridesmaid Dresses

Has anyone had experience with this line of bridesmaid dresses out of Charleston, SC?I love the fabrics, color and style choices but the most affordable styles run about $225. I have decided to cover $30 for all six girls so it comes to $195 per girl but am completely aware that this is still a lot of money for a dress. Because they are so pricey, I plan to let each girl pick her own style- but they will all be the same length, fabric and color. I guess I just wanted some feedback on the experience with these dresses to make sure that it is worth paying top dollar! www.lulakate.com The girls can pick from the Ashley, Caroline, Katherine, Millie or Annie dress. All will be in a champagne colored shantung material. I am in love with all of them- they are much better in person. Sorry for the long post!!!

Re: Lula Kate Bridesmaid Dresses

• Have you individually asked them how much they can afford to spend on dresses? That would be enough right now to have me declining a wedding. Pretty enough but too much for a dress I would never wear again
  • i live in charleston and have looked at these dresses..although very pretty they are on the pricey side but then again charleston can be very expensive...definitely ask your girls if they ok with this..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards