Wedding Party
Options

thank you's to bridal party for shower

Hey! I'm looking for some inexpensive idea's to thank my girls for throwing me such a beautiful shower. Unfortunately, I only have about $10 per girl to spend. (it realy isn't in our budget at all but I was so impressed that i feel I must give them something other than a card). Anyway, I've seen where people give shower products and I think that is cute and within myn price range but I was just looking for some other suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Re: thank you's to bridal party for shower

• Options
    I like umbrellas. Everyone could always use a nice one and thanks for the nice shower  to help you with future showers  
  • Options
    You could a bottle of wine, box of nice candy, gift card (maybe iTunes, Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks), a book or DVD you know they'd each like, a packet of stationery or note cards in a cute design, or find a nice photo of you with each girl and put it in a pretty frame
  • Options
    Do you have a bath and body works outlet in your area??  I see you're from South Jersey so I kind of just picked a city and went from there, but here is the nearest one?http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/corp/index.jspI have one in my area in MI, and they have kick butt deals, like the wall flowers for like $3.99 and up reg. price 12 something...so lotions are 2.99 and up...so might be a good idea?? even for the WP gifts???
  • Options
    I gave my mom and sis a gift card to their favorite store and a card. That along with a hug and a huge thank you. I agree with PP, a BBW card or gift set would be nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards