Wedding Party
Options

Bari Jay Bridesmaids

Hello Is anyone having a bari jay bridesmaid dress for their wedding party? I've selected bari jay style 351 in sage with mink as the contrast color. It's a chiffon strapless gown. I'm wearing satin. I can't figure out how to paste in the picture and I check the faq.

Re: Bari Jay Bridesmaids

• Options
    Mine are wearing Bari Jay 351 too! I'm doing all black (no contrast color) - my wedding is a formal evening wedding. My dress is Casablanca 1918 - champagne and ivory. My colors are black, champagne and dusty pink.
  • Options
    that sounds lovely. I almost had black as my color. Well it started with red, then I changed to black and champagne, and finally landed with sage and chocolate. the flowers are various shades of orange roses with greenery. My gown is Mary's bridal, unspoken romance collection, F09 7981 in ivory. how do your maids like the dress? My sister hates it but the others seem to like it. I think anyway. The dress is 215 with a 10% discount plus sales tax and alts.
  • Options
    your dress is beautiful. I tried on casablanca 1929. I almost went with lace but decided to stick with satin.
  • Options
    My colors started differently too - I wanted black with ice blue or tiffany blue with black and my mom really wanted me to do chocolate dresses... My BMs love the dress and two of them have mentioned having it chopped to knee length to wear again!
  • Options
    PS - I think my BM dresses were around $225 And your dress is really beautiful!
  • Options
    Thanks. I'm in love with my gown but everytime I look at it on the model, I wonder if I made the right decision. GULP. My 2nd favorite was a lot like yours. My mom loved it. She thinks this one is too va-voom for a wedding, ha ha. Your wedding is just around the corner. My wedding seems so far off! I'm glad your girls like the dress. I am actually paying for my sister's dress and she is giving it to me after the wedding, maybe I can wear it knee-length to a future event. Maybe! I always liked the idea of green because it's my birthstone so I'm glad it worked out this way. I had a really hard time picking out bridesmaid dress. I was all over the place and everyone had an opinion. I actually saw the bari jay dress in a storefront and thought it was lovely. Then i had my most challenging girls try it on and they liked it, too. What are the men wearing? I'm thinking either black tuxes with a charcoal grey vest and tie, or chocolate vest and tie. What do you think goes better with sage?
  • Options
    My sister may end up giving me her dress too - she's a new mom in Baltimore and says she has nowhere to wear it again so I told her I would take it! My mom's paying for it, so it's sort of up for grabs! Our men are wearing black tuxes with champagne vests and ties. I think you could do black tuxes with sage green vests and ties and it would look really nice or if you aren't going totally traditional, what about chocolate tuxes with cream vests and ties? I thought they were really beautiful, but they didn't match our colors!
  • Options
    i love bari jay dresses!!! my girls wore style 760 in all black and they all loved the dress- said it was the most comfortable BM dress they ever had!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards