Wedding Party
Options

Aria bmaid dresses?

Has anyone ordered Aria bridesmaid dresses? They look cute on the website but they only sell them at their own stores in 3 cities, so I can't try them on. Just looking for opinions if you've tried them or used them. Is the fabric high quality and do they fit well? TIA! www.ariadress.com
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Aria bmaid dresses?

• Options
    Did you see they have a rental program?  I definitely recommend 'renting' a few dresses in several styles and sizes for a small fee, and they ship them to you to try on and then you return them.  I thought about getting these and my MOH tried some on for me when she was in DC.  She said the fabric quality was nice, but the fit was typical boxy BM fit that doesn't really fit anyone without serious alterations.  I decided to go with Jcrew dresses that were on sale, cheaper, just as good of quality, and since they came in tall, petite and regular sizes and were cut like normal dresses, most of BMs didn't need to pay for alterations.
  • Options
    I'm using them. A friend of mine used them for her wedding and they looked great, fit well, and the bridesmaids loved them.
  • Options
    I wore one in a wedding last year. You will be happy with both the material and the fit. It is a step up from other bridesmaid dresses (alfred angelo, davids bridal, etc.), and with similar pricing. The dress we wore had a shaping corset built into the dress.  If you have to order online, do not let your girls buy based on their current dress size! I am a street size 4, and I believe I went up to either a 6 or 8.
  • Options
    They have a rental program, you can read about it on their website.  I will have one of my BMs use it before we order this winter.  And, the dresses are very cute IRL.  The fabric is great quality, too.
  • Options
    I'm using them and am really happy with them. We didn't use the rental program because we were able to go to one of the shops, but you can also have them send you quite a few swatches for free to see colors and compare their different fabrics.  I think they are really good quality, and didn't need much alteration - one bm had a sash added, and one was right in the middle of two sizes, ordered the larger one to be safe, and then lost weight, so she had to have it taken in.  They were great to work with and we got our dresses almost a month before they said they'd be delivered, which was awesome.  Good luck!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thank you for the responses ladies, I feel much better about ordering these dreses now. I ordered fabric swatches and luckily one of my bridesmaids will be near Pasadena next weekend and can try them on in person. Yay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards