Wedding Party
Options

Why the DD on flower girl?

It was a good post and probably helpful to others with similar problems.
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: Why the DD on flower girl?

• Options
    What was the issue?  It must have been deleted as soon as I clicked on it - I got an I'm Sorry message from the knot that the page was unavailable.
  • Options
    I think a lot of people gave good advice, but she may have said something about her FMIL not paying for some of the wedding like the FMIL was supposed to do it. That was the last bad thing I saw in the post....whatever.
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    I didn't see the name but maybe she thought that you remove a post when the question is answered.
  • Options
    Yes, banana. I didn't recognize her name.
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    I'm w/ banana--if there was nothing especially bad about the post, I tend to assume the poster figures you remove it once the question's been answered.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards