Wedding Party
Options

Help me identify a BM dress?

I'm not sure if it changes regularly but right now on TK's home page, the BM dress featured (in a bright blue color, v neck, knee length) might be just what my sisters want for the wedding. Anyone know off-hand what style number / manufacturer that is so I won't have to sift through the photos? TIA! :D

Re: Help me identify a BM dress?

• Options
    [url]http://tinyurl.com/ylgfd8q[/url] J. Crew Weddings ---> STYLE:  98979
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    That was actually one of my BM dresses from my May 2009 wedding.  Unfortunately, we bought them last September on sale so they're totally sold out in that color with Jcrew.  I let my girls pick any Jcrew knee-length style in the bright blue silk taffeta.  You might want to try ebay and the trash to treasure board if you decide you really like them.  Or call Jcrew, they'll be able to tell you if the fabric will become available again next spring (it's not part of their fall/winter/holiday colors)  Here's a link to my slideshow if you want to see more pics of the dress color:www.stlphotography.com/slideshows/kellyjohnFunny that theknot made it their homepage picture a year after the dress is available!
  • Options
    Ahh, ok. Thank you both ladies! I guess I'll have to see what I can do about that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards