Wedding Party
Options

Netbride? Good or Bad?

I am considering ordering my BM dresses on netbride.com but I'm not to keen on ordering something like this online. For those of you who have used netbride, how was your experience? Is it worth ordering online or should I try and find something else in a store? Thank you so much for your help!!!

Re: Netbride? Good or Bad?

• Options
    I haven't used them myself, but they're pretty highly reviewed by others here.  I personally wouldn't buy unless your girls have tried the dresses on, though; you never know how something's going to fit until you actually get it on.  There are a couple of dresses I fell in love with online that looked completely awful on me.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I used them for my BM dresses. Saved $100 for each of the girls by using netbride. Dresses arrived quickly too.
  • Options
    I used them for my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses.  Saved money and they arrived fast.  Love netbride!I was a BM in July and I wish that bride would have used netbride as it would have saved us each $60.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    We used Netbride and each BM saved $70. Only one of my BMs had tried on the dress before we ordered them.
    BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I used them for my bms and they were excellent. They delivered them early and they price match, so if you search around for the dresses you want and find a price that's super low, but you're not comfortable with the place, then do it!
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards