Wedding Party

Afforable Bridesmaids Dresses

Hey ladies. I am looking for afforable bridemaids dresses. I am looking for 3 dresses for my BMs. They are all on a very fixed budget so I am trying to find something around $100 or less. Does anyone know any shops in or around NYC we can order them from. Any help would be great. Thank you.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Afforable Bridesmaids Dresses

• AJuliaNJAJuliaNJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    Are your girls similar sizes? If so, I'd look at regular "dressy" dresses. I feel like with bridesmaids dresses, you get less for more. I definitely think a $100 bridesmaid dress would just be ok in quality, but a $100 special occasion dress would be much better in quality. The only reason I went with bridesmaid dresses for my WP is the very different sizes of my ladies. Otherwise, look for sales online. NYC shops are so expensive and you are not likely to find something nice for $100 in NYC.
  • Try Etsy. There's a really great vendor called Atelier Signature that makes adorable dresses that are very reasonable. You could also look up The Jersey Maid (they make those jersey convertible dresses, but these only cost $83 each), Fleet Collection (a little more casual, VERY affordable and super cute and re-wearable), and Amanda Archer (hers are a little more expensive, but you get a price cut if they're unlined).

You can also try Target, although I cannot vouch for the quality - I bought a Target BM dress and the zipper broke on the day of the wedding.
  • Check out department stores. My girls got their dresses at Macy's for about $60. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • ditto on a department store; My friends wedding we got our dresses at Nordstrom for $50.   Or try davids bridal! My bridesmaids just got their dresses on sale--one style was $79.

Anniversary
  • Ladies thank you all for your great advice. My girls sizes are kind of all over the place (Size 4, 6, & 16) I've checked a few department stores but I will continue to check some more. Once again thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Davids Bridal has a TON of dresses for under $100.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_afforable-bridesmaids-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:148c632c-824d-48c2-aa7f-1e3dd5a4f3dbPost:8322654d-9314-4190-9efb-c80eb29ce83b">Afforable Bridesmaids Dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies. I am looking for afforable bridemaids dresses. I am looking for 3 dresses for my BMs. They are all on a very fixed budget so I am trying to find something around $100 or less. Does anyone know any shops in or around NYC we can order them from. Any help would be great. Thank you.
    Posted by CrysInez[/QUOTE]

<p><span>Hi, if you need the wedding dress , </span><span>I strongly suggest you the JenJenHouse. </span><span></span></p><p><span> </span></p><p><span>I have just ordered one  dress from this site and it came just in time for my event tailored specifically to my size.</span></p>It is an online company and the dress is really amazing. Also, recently they are holding an activity on their FB where you could get a big discount. You could go and have a look.<p> </p>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards