Wedding Party
Options

WPBP of the day

Have you ever had surgery?

Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)?

Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces?

A bad habit that you have:
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    Have you ever had surgery? No, but I'm getting my wisdom teeth out next month :(

Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)? No.

Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces? Yes, and it's thanks to 6 years of braces.

A bad habit that you have: Leavning my clothes in a pile next to the bed instead of putting them away
  • Options
    Have you ever had surgery? I was going to say no but I guess wisdom teeth count?

Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)? Nope

Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces? Nope

A bad habit that you have: I smoke cigars, I quit smoking cigarettes about a year ago and have since picked up cigars.
  • Options
    In Response to WPBP of the day:
    Yes.  I tore the medial meniscus in my right knee and it had to be partially removed.

Yes.  I broke the pinky of my left hand in highschool during practice.  I just reset it myself, did a buddy tape wrap and it now sticks out at an angle.  I also fractured my right forearm many times in high school.  (I was on the color guard's rifle line and we did a lot af rifle tosses)

No.  My parents couldn't afford braces so my teeth are kind of crooked.

I'll wash dishes but I hate putting them away.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    Have you ever had surgery? Yep...got tubes at 10, both of my kids were c-section babies and wisdom teeth
    Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)? No, thank goodness
    Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces? Sort of...I had braces as a teen but didn't think I needed to wear the retainers so they sort of slid back out of line...but they aren't all weird-looking or anything...
    A bad habit that you have: Judging others...I'm really working on making it less of a habit...which is hard, because it's a family trait lol
  • Options
    Ever had surgery? No thank goodness

Broken a bone? Not yet...and hopefully I won't

Do you have straight teeth? Natural or braces? I had braces but I didn't wear my retainer like I was supposed too so they aren't completely straight but close

A bad habit I have?  I bite my nails.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Have you ever had surgery? had all 4 wisdom teeth cut out

Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)? yup, broke the big toe on my left foot in Octover.  It only hurts now if I bend it.

Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces? mostly, because I had braces, but I wish I'd kept up with my retainer

A bad habit that you have: not hanging my coat up in the closet.  I usually ends up on the couch or a chair.
  • Options
    megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    edited November 2010
    When I was 7, I had a cyst removed and when I was 16, I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out at the same time.

Nope, never *knock on wood*

They're mostly straight. I had braces forever when I was younger (Ages 11-17). They've moved a bit since then, because I pretty much gave up on wearing a retainer after the first year or so, but it's not terrible (To be honest, I was just sick of having "appliances" in my mouth). To be honest, I might invest in Invisalign eventually, because it really wouldn't take long to get them "perfect" again.

I procrastinate like nobody's business, lol. 

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Have you ever had surgery? Yup, too many times.

Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)? Yup, my skull - just a hairline fracture, in a car accident.

Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces? I had braces for 7 years.  My top teeth are mostly straight from it.  My bottom teeth, on the other hand, have gone totally crooked as I've gotten older.  It's genetic, and I've considered correcting it, but I don't talk with my bottom teeth and decided it's not worth it.

A bad habit that you have: Nail biting.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
  • Options
    i've had my tonsils out and had my wisdom teeth out.

No, thank goodness.

Yes, all natural.  They moved a bit due to my wisdom teeth, but now that those are out my teeth have gone back into alignment.  

Doing laundry but not folding it and putting it away.  Right now I have two loads sitting on a chair waiting to be folded.

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Have you ever had surgery? I've had my wisdom teeth out, but nothing more invasive than that. I'm not sure it even counts. I was awake for it. 

Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)? Yep, I broke my arm/wrist in 3rd grade in what I can only call roller skating destructiooon! I was in a cast for 8 weeks. Eight. That's like 10 years in 3rd grader time.

Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces? I have straight teeth and didn't need braces. My front tooth appears to be crooked, but it's actually chipped from whapping my face on the metal crossbeam of a slide in the park when I was little. It's just too inconvenient to keep getting it capped and it doesn't look bad (it falls in line with my smile) so I leave it be.

A bad habit that you have: I am really messy. I have to keep on top of myself to pick things up and be neat, or else our apartment is going to look like a tornado blew through.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Have you ever had surgery?Wisdom teeth and I had a swollen lymphnode in my neck/right under my jaw removed.  It was non-cancerous. yay!

Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)?No
    *Tricia - I was also on my school's colorguard/rifle team in high school, but we no one ever broke any bones.  I guess we were lucky.

Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces?Yes, natural.

A bad habit that you have:Not putting mail in the mailbox.  I know it's right at the end of the driveway, and I have to drive past it every day when I back out of the driveway before work, but for some reason I'm always like "I Don't have time!!!!"  When it would only take a couple of seconds.
  • Options
    Have you ever had surgery? Yes twice. Once on my nose and had my tonsils out

Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)? my thumb was detached.. does that count

Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces? i had braces .. for a very long time

A bad habit that you have   I over think things and I am constantly making lists. But it does keep me organized.
    Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • Options
    Have you ever had surgery? Nope

Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)? Nope =D

Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces? Naturally straight teeth. But that's where my luck ends. I'm missing a couple adult teeth and the dentist has told me that someday the baby teeth are going to be falling out and I'll have to get implants. Ugh. That surgery sucks.

A bad habit that you have: Biting my nails. It's really bad.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Have you ever had surgery?  I was born with an extra kidney, which I had removed when I was younger.  I don't really remember anything except getting a coloring book and a Christmas ornament in the hospital.  I've also had my wisdom teeth out.

Have you ever broken a bone? Which one(s)?  I nearly severed my right ring finger in a car door in 4th grade.  It was a compression fracture.  I still have a pretty gnarly scar.

Do you have straight teeth? Is that natural or did you have braces?  I had braces, but to respace rather than straighten.  I cracked my retainer after a few months and didn't want to tell my mom about it, so they didn't do much good.  I only had the brackets on for like 6 months, and only on my 4 front teeth.  I still have dreams about wearing a retainer, weirdly enough.

A bad habit that you have:  My clothes don't tend to make it to the hamper, which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't get undressed in the front room so frequently...
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Oh man, I don't do underwire.  I'm a B on the right and a C on the left, and my bras of choice right now are all modified sports bras.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Yes- Wisdom teeth and a couple reconstructive surgeries on my face.

When I was 12 I broke practically my entire face. Only things that didn't break were my jaw and most of my forehead. Hence the need for the reconstructive surgery. I had a heck of a team though, they put me back together pretty well. :)

I have straight teeth, some braces, and some artificial teeth they replaced from the  face accident.

Procrastinating. It took me forever to write and send thank you cards. And I still haven't organized my office.
    Night swimming in the ocean= pretty sweet reception!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards