Texas-San Antonio
Options

bridal jewelry

yes my wedding is a little over a year away but i just had to share how super psyched i am at having found my bridal jewelry and necklaces for my bridesmaids :) i got them at swarovski at north star mall. they were too perfect to not buy right away - i didn't want to risk them only being a seasonal dealio and not being able to get them next year. one more thing to check off the list!!! :) p.s. if anyone can advise me on how to make one of those super schweeet planning websites i would love you forever. p s - this is what the alphabet would look like if you take out q and r. yeah, i had too much caffeine today.

Re: bridal jewelry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You should post pics!!For a bio, I've heard good things about Weebly.com. I used Google pages.For your wedding guests, I LOVED mywedding.com. It even lets you pic out songs to put on your page and there's a billion backgrounds to pick from. I got a lot of compliments on mine. HTH! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  Congrats on finding the jewelry of your dreams!  I would definitely use weebly.com for the bio...it's SUPER user friendly and self explanatory!  I tried 2 other sites before finding weebly and I can tell you it's leaps and bounds easier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards