Texas-San Antonio

Weather stalking....

it has begun! Sunny with a high of 87, not too shabby! Anyone else find themselves lingering on weather.com as thier big day approached? I feel silly, but the indoor alternative for my ceremony is hiddious!

Re: Weather stalking....

• edited December 2011
    perfect weather for a september wedding! i don't think it's silly. my wedding isn't till january, but i checked out historical highs and lows for january months ago! it's starting to get cooler sooner than normal, so i'm just hoping it stays dry so there isn't that one freeze on my wedding day! wishing you good luck with the weather.
  • edited December 2011
    No, you are not being silly just realistic.  I check it on a weekly basis.  My wedding day is mid November and I have checked the history of the temperatures during that time and they so far seem nice.  I will keep my fingers crossed until my wedding day. lol
  • edited December 2011
    Girl I will be right behind you as soon as I get within my 10 day forecast period. With 3 weeks to go I am starting to get real anxious. I am happy your day is looking good! My whole wedding/ reception is outside too!
  • edited December 2011
    I wish you ladies beautiful, sunny days. Mine wasn't, so I know how that goes. :-P
  • edited December 2011
    But the pic with your umbrella is jsut too cute, oh and the pic showing off your red shoess! Lovely! Rain or shine your day was beautiful Monica!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards