Texas-San Antonio
Options

**Linzlars**

I posted a reply to your question on the December 2009 board about the Ecofetti!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Linzlars**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just read your reply, thanks! That's awesome that even the city allows the ecofetti to be used. I hope that means I can talk my venue into it too, hehe. The glassine envelopes are a really good idea. Did you buy them through the site or find them somewhere else? How many guests are you having at your wedding? That's gonna be so neat to have the "snow" falling down on you as you're riding away in the carriage! I can't wait to see pictures of that! I'd love to hear what you think of the ecofetti once you get it in. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having 150 people so I will make 150 packets although I expect only 75 max to be there when we actually leave. However, some guests will use more than one packet and I figure, whatever confetti is left over, I can give to my nephews...they'll have a field day with it in the backyard!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and here is where I got the envelopes: http://www.blissweddingsmarket.com/store/000004.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks again! Those seem like a pretty good deal. I'll have to figure out if I want to take the risk of having open containers or get envelopes like that. I'll probably end up ordering 2 scoops per person too, that seems like a good idea. I'm getting so excited about all of these little wedding details! I can't believe how close it's getting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards