Wedding Party
Options

Musical Gurus--I Need Help With A Present (NWR)

I'm loading up an iPod for my dad for a Christmas gift. I'm SUPER excited.*

He likes Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Bruce Springsteen, AC/DC, Rush, etc. I have 16gb to fill, and only 8gb full so far (We added The Who, Metallica, Eric Clapton, Steppin' Wolf, Edgar Winter, Def Leopard, Elton John (early stuff), and more, but I feel like we're missing stuff.). 

Who am I missing? New stuff that has that FEEL is awesome, too.

I want to cram it full, because he does NOT have a computer, so anything he'd want added needs to be mailed to ME, put on there, then mailed back, or, it has to wait for me to visit, then bring home, then visit again (I'm there maybe once every month or so). I know. It's not the best set-up, but it's what he kept saying he wanted (one of those music hickies).

*Until I get the phonecall less than 24 hours later asking how to work the thing.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Musical Gurus--I Need Help With A Present (NWR)

• Options
    Try Pandora.  Once you enter a composer or style you like, it creates a playlist, like a radio station, of others you might enjoy.  That might provide some interesting suggestions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_musical-gurus-need-present-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:1e3d918d-1e3c-4267-8552-c835fdcf2009Post:22b08897-df8f-4728-93d3-04455bec6336">Re: Musical Gurus--I Need Help With A Present (NWR)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try Pandora.  Once you enter a composer or style you like, it creates a playlist, like a radio station, of others you might enjoy.  That might provide some interesting suggestions.
    Posted by RaptorSLH[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This is an excellent idea!

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    -Kiss
    -Alice Cooper
    -Guns 'N Roses
    -Kings of Leon

That's all I can think of right now...
  • Options
    Bob Segar