Wedding Party
Options

WPBP of the day

When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front?

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled? Were they all done at once?

How many bones have you ever broken? How?

Do you have any plans for 4th of July yet?
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front? Anywhere but the front.

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled? Were they all done at once? I only have one wisdom tooth, and it hasn't caused a problem yet.  I wouldn't even know it was there if they hadn't found it on the x-ray a few months ago.  It doesn't bother me, and with any luck it won't have to be pulled (fingers crossed!)

How many bones have you ever broken? How? Arm when I was 12 (rotted tire swing rope broke when I was on it), pinkie when I was 2 (jumped into a recliner and bent it wrong), and pelvis and ribs when I was 21 (car accident)

Do you have any plans for 4th of July yet? FI and I want to go watch fireworks somewhere...we went to Boston for the 4th back in '08, but last year he had to work.  We're not going to go to Boston again because of the crowds and traffic, so we'll probably try to find someplace local to go.  Not sure yet.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front? Depends. If it's a big group picture, I'm usually in the front because I'm only 5'7. Otherwise, I'm usually on the side. 

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled? Were they all done at once? I had all 4 pulled at the same time my junior year of college during spring break. It was awesome, because I had spent a year not being able to chew comfortably and I finally had relief. I didn't have any complications like dry sockets, although the surgeon came and saw me after the grogginess had worn off and said, "You should be okay Alicia, and those teeth won't grow back for another year or so." In my haze I panicked and he had to tell me he was joking.

How many bones have you ever broken? How? 1 bone broken - my arm/wrist area. I fell while rollerskating in 3rd grade at a birthday party. I didn't know it was broken until days later when my dad asked me to squeeze his hand with the arm I fell on and I couldn't.

Do you have any plans for 4th of July yet? I'll be at a friend's wedding that weekend!
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front?Back, because that's what happens when you're 6' tall.

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled? Were they all done at once?Yes, all at once. All I have to say is 'Thank god for anasthesia'.

How many bones have you ever broken? How?None! H thinks I'm not cool because I've never broken a bone, I disagree.

Do you have any plans for 4th of July yet?Nope, not yet. But I hope it will involve fireworks and a cook-out.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front? Depends. I'm pretty short, so if it's a really big group picture I usually get told "Hey you kneel in the front" or something. Usually I'm off to the side

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled? Were they all done at once? When I was 16, I had all 4 taken out in 1 shot. They weren't hurting me or anything, I never even noticed, but I had just gotten my braces off, and my orthodontist did my "final x-rays" and it came up that all 4 were boney impactions (Have no idea what that means, but apparently it was bad news), and he pretty much said "We can leave them, and you'll be fine for a few years, but by your mid-20s you're going to be in a lot of pain ... and it's going to un-do everything the braces did". So we just did them all like a month later. My teeth are still pretty straight, and I feel bad for all of my friends that are now getting 1 tooth pulled every couple of years because it hurts so bad.

How many bones have you ever broken? How? None. Knock on wood.

Do you have any plans for 4th of July yet? Not yet, but we recently got an e-mail from the Boss Man saying they decided last minute to give us a 3-day weekend for it (YAY!!!!!). There's always a fireworks show at the docks in my town, DH and I will definitely walk to that, but as far as BBQs go, have no idea yet.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Taking Pictures? Usually the side or front. I'm really short so I can't be in the back.

Wisdom Teeth? Nope. I still have all mine. My boyfriend in high school and my FI both had really bad experiences. It scared me enough that I refuse to get mine taken out; they are just fine where they are at.

Broken Bones? Thankfully i've never broken any

July 4th? FI is in a shooting competition so I guess I'm on my own that weekend.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front?
    It varies. Usually on the side.
    Yes, and all at once. It was terrible. I had an allergic reaction to the pain meds and got sick,which caused my gums to swell up. It took forever to heal. I looked like a chipmunk.

No. My brother is the bone-breaker in the family. I'm the one who gets sick all the time.

Not that I know of. We usually just go sit on the dock and watch the fireworks. it's really cool because we're overlooking the river and can see fireworks going on all around. It's like a panoramic view of the city's fireworks.
  • Options
    When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front?It's usually either the front or the side.
    Have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled? Were they all done at once?Just over a week ago.  I told them if they didn't do them all at once I didn't know if I'd come back for the rest.
    How many bones have you ever broken? How?As accident prone as I am, I still haven't broken any bones. 
    Do you have any plans for 4th of July yet?To be honest, I actually forgot about the 4th of July until now.  So that would be a no.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front? Wherever I happen to be when the picture is taken.

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled? Were they all done at once? Yes.  I had mine taken out when I was 18, all at the same time.  I was soooo swollen and bruised for about 5 or 6 days after that. 

How many bones have you ever broken? How? None!

Do you have any plans for 4th of July yet? Not yet. FI's bachelor party is on July 3rd, so I will probably be taking care of him on July 4th. :)  There's a 5k the morning of July 4th that I might run, but haven't decided yet.
  • Options
    When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front? front, since I'm short

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled? Were they all done at once?  They weren't pulled, the were cut out.  They were all impacted, so I had them all taken out at the same time.  I passed out as soon as they stuck the IV in my arm (did you know it's possible to pass out when you're already lying down?).  That was the worst part.  When I came to, they knocked me out.

How many bones have you ever broken? How?  none

Do you have any plans for 4th of July yet? no :(
  • Options

Do people really get put under for wisdom teeth removal? I had to have 2 of mine cut out and 2 pulled and all they did was put me in twilight (gas + novocaine) and let me listen to an office iPod that will forever make me associate Sheryl Crow's "All I Wanna Do" with tooth extraction.

I know I'm weird for saying this, but it was awesome. I didn't feel a thing, and they talked to me the whole time to let me know what they were doing and how much longer it would be. It was really reassuring.

It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    They gave me IV anesthesia and the gas.  I don't remember a thing.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front? I used to always feel like I was on the sides, which, when you're a kid, makes you feel like your friends don't like you as much. But now, I don't really care as long as I'm not cropped out!
    Have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled? Were they all done at once? I did one first, then the other 3. 
    How many bones have you ever broken? How? I've only broken one bone. It was my clavicle and I was playing touch football. Some A-hole in my 7th grade class thought that blocking the girl with his fist was a great move.
    Do you have any plans for 4th of July yet? I will be in Maine.
    My Planning Bio
  • Options

Well, color me dentistry ignorant.

Oh, and Stina: You're hawt. Hope that wasn't too creepy, but deal with it if it was, because it's true.

It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, thanks, Licia. It's my costume for the parade tomorrow. WW has been heaven sent. I'm not all covered up anymore.
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    When taking pictures, are you usually on the side, in the back, in the middle, or the front? In group picture usually at the back since I'm 5'9"

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth pulled? Were they all done at once? Have to get them done soon :( 3 are fine and have space but because they're so far back it's apparently almost impossible to properly clean them, so that'll just be like removing a normal tooth. 1 is totally sideways, and I'm scurred.

How many bones have you ever broken? How? None

Do you have any plans for 4th of July yet? Nope, not a holiday here.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp-of-day-149?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:1f84ebc6-46ef-424c-9466-5ce215d844f2Post:fcfd708f-d0b7-43f9-aa28-ec76febd88b0">Re: WPBP of the day</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, thanks, Licia. <strong>It's my costume</strong> for the parade tomorrow. WW has been heaven sent. I'm not all covered up anymore.
    Posted by stina93446[/QUOTE]

Costume? You should wear that all the time. You look awesome. I love your hair also!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Usually in the middle in the front. 

No, at all.
    Thankfully I have never broken a bone.

I'm getting murried.
  • Options
    It just depends...I would say usually in the middle or the side.

Yes, they were all done at once.

None...knock on wood!

Not yet
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp-of-day-149?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:1f84ebc6-46ef-424c-9466-5ce215d844f2Post:4d920d93-fc5b-4aef-b422-b0fe03c8e80c">Re: WPBP of the day</a>:
    [QUOTE]PS. Stina, hot pic!
    Posted by emilyinchile[/QUOTE]

Yes, this!  You look so cute! :)
  • Options
    Aw thanks ladies. Yes, it's for a parade tomorrow. We're swing dancing a choreographed dance and everyone either has to wear a vintage bathing suit, fish costume, etc....just something like a mermaid. So when I found that 2 piece sailor bathing suit, I was all set...then I put it on and danced in it and my boobs were flopping like whoa, so I had to find a replacement. The suit in the picture is the replacement...

And can I biitch for just one second. Some girl in the combination asked me "Oh where did you get your suit. I still need to get one." So I was helpful and I told her...at dress rehearsal she showed up yesterday wearing the same exact suit, except for that it was red and white polka dots. I was a little livid. WHO DOES THAT?! My dance partner was saying that mine looks better though and that hers looks like strawberry shortcake, and I know, it's just a suit...but c'mon the EXACT same suit?! There were like 5 other styles there. That is the last time I am helpful.

Oh and the hair and makeup were all things I found on youtube. I was looking up "how to" videos right before the photo op!
    My Planning Bio
  • Options

Stina, you are looking H-O-T-T (And I bet you look way better than the lame-o copycat chick). If you get video of tomorrow, you'll have to post it.

BTW, have you started pointe yet?

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp-of-day-149?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:1f84ebc6-46ef-424c-9466-5ce215d844f2Post:6af7fcf3-3d59-4a43-9174-132f710a88d6">Re: WPBP of the day</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stina, you are looking H-O-T-T (And I bet you look way better than the lame-o copycat chick). If you get video of tomorrow, you'll have to post it. BTW, have you started pointe yet?
    Posted by megk8oz[/QUOTE]

<div>I will definitely post a video. If Aaron doesn't tape it, some other person at the parade will surely add it to youtube.</div><div>
    </div><div>And yes, I did my first pointe class on Wednesday and couldn't even walk on Thursday. The arch in my right foot was not happy. I didn't go to any dance class today because I was making the cupcakes and dealing with some vendors here.</div>
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards