Wedding Party

You...yes, YOU!

Tell me something interesting about yourself. Then, ask me something....anything. Because I'm super bored and stuck at work.
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: You...yes, YOU!

• I just made a pot pie out of leftover turkey.

What are you doing for dinner?

I'm not that creative, I know.
  • I am actually a huge fast food junkie....and if I keep it up, I will literally be huge. I think I'm doing Wendy's and trading the fries for a salad....real awesome, right?
    My Planning Bio
  • That sounds good.  I could totally go for a spicy chicken sandwich and a frosty.  Nom.

Are you stuck at work?
  • BTW, your turkey pot pie sounds delicious. I wish we had more turkey so I could make it, but my DH made a turkey porridge that my mom made for us when we were little and he absolutely LOVES that stuff. I hate it, so he totally stole all the turkey and made it inedible for me.

As for work, yes, I am stuck at work for another hour.
    My Planning Bio
  • Interesting thing about me: I am the Queen of Foot In Mouth. I swear, if the wrong thing is going to be said, you can bet it's coming out of my mouth.

So what do you do for "work"?

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • I just put up a little two foot x-mas tree on my desk at work...it's so cute!

Question: Why do you ask so many questions? Wink
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Meg, I know, I do the same. Oftentimes I say something and a friend will question me. Then I'll backtrack...eek.

As for work, I currently work at a computer lab at a college. It's pretty boring. I am also an actress, currently unemployed in that field. But I attend dance classes 5 days a week, singing lessons, etc.

Emily, I wish I could put stuff up at work, but I don't have a permanent desk. lol. And I ask questions because they are fun to hear answers. I am also 2 years old.
    My Planning Bio
  • I have a rather unique birthmark on my arm that looks like a bruise.

So Stina, are you a member of any local theater groups in the city?
  • Banana, how big is this bruise like birthmark? Did anyone ever confuse it with abuse?

As for theater groups, no, I am not. I was in a production of Miss saigon that was super tight, but their production team was awful. I could not bare to be in another production with them. I am currently working on my dancing and auditioning. Then I plan to do a workshop and get signed with an agent. Hopefully it goes this way.
    My Planning Bio
  • Aww Stina, I was just teasing! I love all the questions..it definitely livens up the board! Laughing
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I will join, although I am late to the party...

I run into everything and anything. I think I have had more concussions in my life than a pro football player...lol.

Stina, I loved your blue shoes under your dress, what made you do that?
    Photobucket
  • Stina, people ask me what happened, ALL THE TIME.

It's not noticable most days but for those who haven't seen it, they think I hit my arm on something very hard.  It's about 1" wide and 2 inches long.
  • Mags I am super clumsy all the time. However ballet has definitely made me more graceful. My Dh comments on it all the time. Maybe give it a try? lol

As for my shoes, I did it because I knew that I wanted to wear something blue....plus blue is my favorite color. It's really common on the knot to get blue or colored shoes...and I didn't want blue undies or toenails.
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards