Wedding Party
Options

The barefoot revolution spreads!

Haaha, one of my BMs was complaining about the hem of her dress being too short with all her shoes today. I told her " I'm going barefoot, why don't you do it too?

Oh lord, she got SO excited! She's currently blowing up facebook with posts about having the coolest bride ever. I didn't know it would mean so much to her, lol.

Let the revolutiin spread!
Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

Re: The barefoot revolution spreads!

• Options
    We're going barefoot too! :-) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    are you having a beach wedding?
  • Options
    Nope no beaches. Just a lot of tall ladies who arn't interested in dropping 60 bucks on ugly flats just to make our hem lengths right. It's an outdoor ceremony on lush grash, so it'll feel heavenly on my toes!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    maddynamitemaddynamite member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    My ceremony will be on the beach, and I'm thinking about having my BMs go barefoot too. Either that or flip flops :)
  • Options
    I love your idea, but I am such a germophobe. I couldn't Embarassed

Instead, I am wearing my customary heels (I love my shoes!) - my MOH (one of my sisters) is making fun of my toes (open toe shoe) and I'm making fun of her trying to walk in heels!

(all in fun - it is not mean-spirited, and I did not request her to wear heels!)
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm going barefoot, too! Beach cocktail hour, followed by sailboat ceremony and reception. I vote for cute pedicures and free feet! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards