Wedding Party
Options

Groom's Older Sisters- What to do!

Hi All, 
I really need some advice! My fiance and I are getting married in about a year. I have one brother to his 3 sisters and we decided to have his youngest as a BM and my brother as a GM. His two other sisters are much older, married with their own families, and will not be BM.
They really want to be apart of the wedding but I just don't know what I can do to make them feel apart of the day without delegating a task to them, or making them upset that they are left out.
I thought it might be nice if they walked my FH to the alter and had his GM follow them there. Has anyone ever seend this before?
If you happen to have pics I would LOVE to see some. I'm having a hard time convincing my FH that this is a great idea and much more age appropriate for them. (not insults intended). I feel like this is a great way for them to be apart of the day and feel like they are important to both of us. 
I just know that one of them in particular would not be able to fly from TX and pay for all of the expenses of being in the wedding.
This has been really tough considering I don't come from a huge family, and he does (3 sisters, 7 neices and nephews). I'm trying to limit the hurt feelings here, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks ladies!
Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards