Wedding Party
Options

***Brooke***

Hey! Justin and I are going to start looking for housing soon, and you mentioned you had lived in the area...I was curious, do you know, would it be a ridiculous commute from Yuba City to Sacramento?

We would ideally like to find a place in Yuba City, since housing there is significantly cheaper than places closer to Sacramento (from what we can tell anyway). I'm just concerned that the only jobs I will be able to find (especially online) will be in or around Sacramento. I'm just not sure what this commute would be like. MapQuest and Google Maps put it at about 45-55 mins, but I'm not sure what kind of difference traffic would make...

If you have any idea, awesome, if not, thanks anyway! Cool
Anniversary
White Knot
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ***Brooke***

• Options
    mushEmushE member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_brooke-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:363c2ada-ae47-417f-9e59-a80ae8b7d26cPost:d961df96-058f-4754-8205-4b296bbda937">***Brooke***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey! Justin and I are going to start looking for housing soon, and you mentioned you had lived in the area...I was curious, do you know, would it be a ridiculous commute from Yuba City to Sacramento? We would ideally like to find a place in Yuba City, since housing there is significantly cheaper than places closer to Sacramento (from what we can tell anyway). I'm just concerned that the only jobs I will be able to find (especially online) will be in or around Sacramento. I'm just not sure what this commute would be like. MapQuest and Google Maps put it at about 45-55 mins, but I'm not sure what kind of difference traffic would make... If you have any idea, awesome, if not, thanks anyway! 
    Posted by emilykathleen511[/QUOTE]

Um, I'm going to be the stalker now.  I live in the area, and would be happy to help.   I'll send you a PM with more details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards