Wedding Party

Any Non-Bridesmaids Ideas?

I am having a destination wedding and having about 30-35 close friends and family come with us. My fiance and I decided not to have anyone stand up with us, since it will be such a small gathering of people. I would still like to do something for my girlfriends, sister, and future sister in law for coming, helping me get ready, etc.  I have seen some great ideas on other blogs but none of them will work for a destination wedding. Does anyone have any ideas they could share? I would really apprecite it!!

Re: Any Non-Bridesmaids Ideas?

• I would just take them out and treat them to a nice lunch or something. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I like the idea of hosting a small lunch/brunch! You could also look into the area in and around the DW location to see if there are any day excursions you could go do--wineries, sailing, spa day, etc.
  • I like PPs suggestions.  I wouldn't give physical gifts b/c not only do you have to get them there but they have to get them home.  Treat them to lunch or a spa day or a fun little girls outting either before you leave (if you're all geographically close) or once you're at your destination.
  • I went to a destination wedding & the bride invited us to go to the nail salon with her for mani & pedi's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards