Wedding Party
Options

WPBP of the day

What do you normally eat for breakfast?

Did you ever watch Arrested Development?

What is a craft you can do?

Are you part of a book club?
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Options
    What do you normally eat for breakfast? I have been doing cereal. But I am switching it up and go with oatmeal.
    Did you ever watch Arrested Development? I am just starting it now and it's freakin' hilarious!
    What is a craft you can do? I can embroider. 
    Are you part of a book club? I just joined a play reading group. It's interesting.
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    What do you normally eat for breakfast?  Homemade egg mcmuffin. 

Did you ever watch Arrested Development?  Nope.

What is a craft you can do?  Nothing that I do on a regular basis.

Are you part of a book club?  No again.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Breakfast? I drink a coke for breakfast...i know HORRIBLE

Arrested Development? I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! It is so funny and i'm pissed that they canceled it. Did I mention that I LOVE THAT SHOW?  I love Modern Family now.

Craft? I can sew and cross stich. I made a throw for my grandmother last mother's day. It had roses all over it and it turned out really nice. She was so happy because she is the one that taught me to cross stitch.

Book Club? No, I really don't read much. I love Harry Potter and "In Cold Blood" by Truman Capote (and before the movie came out). If you haven't read it you should. Warning: it is dark and morbid but great.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    either and egg white omelet with toast, a high fiber bagel with fat free cream cheese, or Kash GoLean cereal with greek yogurt and a little honey (can't stand milk)
    Maybe once

I can't even think of one. I'm not very crafty.

No,  I already have too many commitments.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    What do you normally eat for breakfast?cereal

Did you ever watch Arrested Development?no

What is a craft you can do?I can do a lot of things, but can I do them well, that's up for debate

Are you part of a book club?No, but I think it would be cool. I'm always looking for new reads and most people I know don't read, so when I get a really good one I have no one to share it with
  • Options
    xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    What do you normally eat for breakfast? Diet Coke and Light and Fit yogurt

Did you ever watch Arrested Development? THEY'RE ILLUSIONS, MICHAEL! This is my favorite show in the history of shows. I own all the seasons. I force FI to watch it with me, always! Suz!! I ALSO LOVE MODERN FAMILY!

What is a craft you can do? I can bind books, but it's not a habit. I can also tie knots...like for a boat. Is that a craft? Survival skill?

Are you part of a book club? I want to be so desperately. I read about 40-50 books a year. I just can't find one. :(
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    What do you normally eat for breakfast?  Fruit or a granola bar as I'm running out the door, otherwise I just munch on fruit or something small until lunch.  I know not eating breakfast is bad for you, but I don't really like a lot of breakfast food.

Did you ever watch Arrested Development? I watched one or two episodes once when I wound up as a very awkward third wheel with my former roomie and a guy...it wasn't supposed to be a date, and then it very much turned into one.  So I was SUPER focused on those one or two episodes, until I could get the heck outta there. (I also love Modern Family!)

What is a craft you can do? I've learned and relearned how to knit about 5 times, and I really like to scrapbook, but I haven't done anything very crafty lately.

Are you part of a book club? No, but that would be cool.  I love to read, but I don't do much right now.

Edit for posting fail. 
  • Options
    What do you normally eat for breakfast?  granola or bagel with jam

Did you ever watch Arrested Development? Steve Holt! I freaking loved that show!

What is a craft you can do? I'm just learning about my crafty side...started making jewelry and other wedding related things.

Are you part of a book club? No..I love reading but don't have a ton of time to read.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    What do you normally eat for breakfast? Cereal - usually Quaker Oatmeal Squares

Did you ever watch Arrested Development? Yes, so funny.

What is a craft you can do? I'm not really a crafty person...I know how to knit, but only really basically, and I don't know how to start or end. So pretty much if someone else started me, I could make a neverending scarf.

Are you part of a book club? Nope.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp-of-day-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:420362cd-e11f-4806-9fb1-14004e70aafcPost:635ad32d-86d3-48f3-a25d-6ce616afb6e7">Re: WPBP of the day</a>:
    [QUOTE]What do you normally eat for breakfast?   Fruit or a granola bar as I'm running out the door, otherwise I just munch on fruit or something small until lunch.  I know not eating breakfast is bad for you, but I don't really like a lot of breakfast food.
    Posted by saxy414[/QUOTE]

And this is why I ate Stouffer's frozen meals for breakfast all through elementary school. No, I do not know why my parents thought this was a good idea (we weren't really frozen meal people otherwise), but I thought they were delicious. Luckily I've now learned to like cereal.
  • Options
    What do you normally eat for breakfast? Coco Pebbles. The epitome of healthy breakfasts. 

Did you ever watch Arrested Development? Nope, though I've toyed with adding it to my netflix.

What is a craft you can do? I love paper crafts (scrapbooking, origami, etc) and I also rock the Knifty Knitter.

Are you part of a book club? No. I would probably be the loser that never finished the books on time...
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Depends what I have time for.  A good day I make a blueberry smoothie on a "crap I'm late" day, it's usually coffee and some sort of power bar.

Nope.

I can crochet straight lines Undecided and I just started getting into sewing.

I wish I had time for a book club.  Maybe when I get out of school and I can read for fun again.

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Stove-cooked oatmeal with fruits and nuts

Years ago, it was great.

I can draw. I'm not into it anymore though.

No, I was but they read books I didn't like (which is weird, I like most books) and it was all for ESL people and it's my first language so I felt weird.

• Options
    What do you normally eat for breakfast?  A couple of Special K bars once I get to work.  The chocolate pretzel ones are divine.  FI eats them too.

Did you ever watch Arrested Development?  No, but I've been meaning to.

What is a craft you can do?  I tried crocheting, but I wasn't very good.  My roses are pretty crafty, though.  I'm considering making more and putting them on Etsy.

Are you part of a book club?  No, but I would totally go for a WPB book club!  I've started reading a bit before bed again, it really helps me sleep.  I think we could all take turns choosing and keep the genres mixed up, and it would be a lot of fun.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    What do you normally eat for breakfast?  blueberry muffin pretty almost every day

Did you ever watch Arrested Development? no

What is a craft you can do? I used to be really into scrapbooking. I kind of got out of it because I don't have much time or patience for it anymore.

Are you part of a book club? no
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Seriously, would anyone be interested in doing a WPB book club?  We could maybe do one book a month so that people would have time to actually read it.  I really like the idea, I miss discussing literature with smart people.  It was one of the best parts of college.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Aerin, I'm totally on board, that's why I suggested it. I would love to do something like that.

I agree, definitely one book a month, because I know I don't always have time to read quickly. But it can be pretty open and lax  too, like if there's a month where somebody knows they're going to be busy, they can skip and just jump back in when they're ready.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Would I be able to only read the selections that interest me or when I have time? Or is that not a good enough commitment?
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    I think that would be okay, Stina.  I have a few ideas, but I'll put those in another post.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards