Wedding Party
Options

MOH Troubles... please help :(

So my maid of honor just recently had a shot gun wedding and had a child. She is impossible to get in touch with and hardly makes a effort to see how my wedding planning is going or anything.
I just recently went searching for wedding receptions and she would not answer my calls/text for an entire week and NEVER even asked how it went or why I had called her. (Even though she knew my plans)
Further, I had a scheduled appointment for my first dress fitting about a month in advance, that she had told me she would 100% be there (of course she wasn't there to go shopping for my dress with me either). All of my bridesmaids, my mother and grandmother were there... and we were planning on going bridesmaid dress shopping earlier that day. My MOH, who lives out of town, texted me the night before my dress appointment to tell me she wasn't going to make it. No explanation or anything. Just "sorry, I wont be able to make come tomorrow". Needless to say, she never showed up.
I do not know what to do. 
I will really need help with my wedding and even just a reliable person to count on.
Would it be wrong to "demote" her? My other bridesmaids have been there for me 100% and are so excited for the wedding but it seems like my MOH just expects her status without actually helping or being there for me.
I am worried what is going to happen on my wedding day?! Will she even throw me a bridal shower??
I need some advice...Undecided
Thank you!!! Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards