Texas-San Antonio
Options

Riverwalk Dinner Suggestions

My fiance and I are getting married on Marriage Island November 13th, and we (and our families) are going to dinner afterwards.  The only thing is I haven't found a restaurant yet.

I am looking for a private or semi-private space for 25, around $40 a head for food (not including alcohol), with a nice, elegant feel.  We are on a tight budget, but I do want our dinner/reception to be special.

Any suggestions?  TIA!

Re: Riverwalk Dinner Suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Paesanos - I think you could do it for that amount.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Paesano's will probably run you more than $40.  Our rehearsal dinner is there and it's over $50 without alcohol per person.

Landry's has a gorgeous room upstairs and you could probably get closer to $35-40 there. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This may not be for you, but we did a rehearsal dinner on a river barge.  You would have the expense of the boat (I think 250?) but we used TX Land and Cattle for a Steak dinner and it was well under $40 a head.  Very memorable experience!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kat_EricKat_Eric member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Biga on the Banks is an amazing restaurant... I'm not sure how much they will charge you but I think it is around there. Plus the food is amazing. Roadhouse might be a choice as well. I would try some of the hotel restaurants too. They are less busy and are more likely to work with you on privacy and budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards