Texas-San Antonio
Options

EVENTS BY REESE

I hired Events by Reese to do the design and coordinate my wedding last month. So now I have to say to all the ladies that are getting married... BOOK EVENTS BY REESE!!!! They are worth every penny! They so helpful and have the most amazing design ideas. They went above and beyond to make my wedding day special. They helped me find a venue that fit my qualification and budget. I wanted to have a traditional ceremony and create a modern elegance for my reception. They helped my to get everything done at the right time and reminded me of the budget every step of the way. They reminded me of things I wouldn't have even thought about like. They kept me organize and on track so that I didn't get too stressed! They kept telling me to "relax and enjoy the process" and I was definitely able to do that much more because I had them helping me. I fell in love with the whole teams personalities and appreciate them so much. So, if you are looking for a coordinator, lighting person or a florist, go see Events by Reese! I am sure that you will feel more excited and at ease when you leave their office then when you went in!

Re: EVENTS BY REESE

• Options
    Ang2925Ang2925 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are using them too, I wish we were as enthusiastic about them as you are. Hopefully as our day gets closer we will feel differently, congratulations on your big day and wish us luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TheMrs.C2009TheMrs.C2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them as well, and absolutley hated them! They caused more stress than they were worth, and although they stated that they had gone over all of our vendor contracts for us and everything looked great, they missed an item that cost us an extra $2,000. Our flowers ended up being completely wrong, and there were so many other things that went wrong I can't even list them all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards