Wedding Party
Options

uneven wedding party

Hi, my name is Shirley and I am originally from Argentina, where weddings are very, very simple... so i am not familiar with all the wedding traditions here... but I do have more best friends than my FI does and so i have six girls while he has four groomsmen.... how do I make this work?? do two of the girls walk by themselves or what? i know this is pathetic but i really need help lol... thanks!

Re: uneven wedding party

• Options

Uneven wedding parties are not a big deal at all.  PPs made good suggestions on how to deal with it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Definitely nothing wrong with an uneven wedding party.  I actually prefer the look of the girls slightly outnumbering the guys. ;)
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    It will be fine, ours almost ended up being that way. You can find creative ways for it to work.
  • Options
    Thanks you guys!!! i'm very excited about the whole thing and all the advice helped so much. I know its not a big deal, I would never let the fact that it was uneven keep me from having my best friends there with me.. its just now what? lol. but the advice was great and I appreciate all your input!!
  • Options
    We had the same numbers, 6 and 4.  The processional looked like this:

Bridesman and groomswoman
    Bridesmaid, groomsman, bridesmaid
    Bridesmaid, groomsman, bridesmaid
    MOH, best man

We sorted all of that out roughly two hours before we walked down the aisle.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Thanks! that sounds good!!
  • Options
    We had 4 female and 2 males.  There were two pairs of guy/girl and the last 2 girls walked out together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards