Wedding Party

Bridesmaids Gifts

I am having 2 Bridesmaids, My sister and cousin (Who is like my sister) my brother, my son and baby sister (7) in the Wedding Party. I am wondering what kind of gift to give my sister (34) a gift that she will not turn around and get rid of? I was thinking a flask, but that to me seems a lil weird (possibly tacky) to give a Bridesmaid, but she is a drinker.

Any ideas???
Wedding Countdown Ticker
68image Invited to Our Winter Wonderland-Dooms Day Wedding
29image Made it to the party!
39 image Were Snowed in due to weather.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers http://theworldlink.com/promises/doomsday-love/article_79f1a6dc-6680-11e2-9090-001a4bcf887a.html ***ALL IN ALL WE ARE MARRIED YAY!***

Re: Bridesmaids Gifts

• Why don't you pay for there hair or get them matching shoes?
    Live life like its your last day!
  • edited September 2012
    Shop like its there Bday. Anything that has to do with you wedding is not a BM gift. You can have personalized wine glasses made for your sister. I think the knot shop sells them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would just get her something that she would like, a spa day or anything.  But nothing to be used at the wedding.  We got pearl necklaces for all the girls in Japan at Epcot. Got the little girls little princess purses.  The adult MOH I want to get something more for. Maybe a monogramed bag.     The guys are the problem for us to figure out.   Out of the best men and the ushers.  the age range is wide.  9, 12, 12, 14, 21, 23,  21 and 12 are hunters.  9 is too young for a knife,  the other 12 is good with a knife farm kid has one anyway.  but 23 does not hunt or anything.  We are so stumped.
  • ViczaesarViczaesar member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re:Bridesmaids Gifts:[QUOTE]Why don't you pay for there hair or get them matching shoes? Posted by Shlby81[/QUOTE]
    Neither of these count as presents. They should not be something for the wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards