Wedding Party

Awesome MOH

I just wanted to brag on my MOH! She has done so much for me and been there to listen to me rant. She actually took over organizing the BM dresses (black cocktail dresses of their choosing) to make sure they were all on the same page about them. She has been amazing and I just wanted to brag on her a bit!
~Emily~

Re: Awesome MOH

• It is good to see someone having such a nice experience, as there are many brides on here that have problems with their wedding parties.  My MOH is awesome too!  I can't wait for her to be standing up with me at the wedding!
  • I agree, it is nice to see happy MOH posts :-)  Mine (my sister) is awesome as well.  She threw a shower with my aunt.  She was great about dresses.  We have even gone to our fittings together.  And she has been a motivating force to help me eat healthy and exercise as I get up to the big day.  I'm thankful for her.  I'm also thankful for my other bridesmaids, mom, dad, and FI.  They've all been great!
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_awesome-moh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:5c3f2609-33d4-4379-bc09-6b83b7722ec6Post:443252c9-0939-4cd2-89af-e48f3b527849">Awesome MOH</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just wanted to brag on my MOH! She has done so much for me and been there to listen to me rant. She actually took over organizing the BM dresses (black cocktail dresses of their choosing) to make sure they were all on the same page about them. She has been amazing and I just wanted to brag on her a bit!
    Posted by emichele87[/QUOTE]
    I'm confused.  If they're just picking any black cocktail dress they want, what is there to organize?
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_awesome-moh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:5c3f2609-33d4-4379-bc09-6b83b7722ec6Post:04419c23-dea0-4bef-a1aa-f42cb366e473">Re: Awesome MOH</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Awesome MOH : <strong>It's worth noting that 9 out of 10 brides who post because of issues with their wedding party generally are the cause of the issues. </strong> But it's great that your MoHs are going above and beyond for your weddings.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

<div>That is very true indeed.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards