Texas-San Antonio
Options

Vendor recommendation: Videographer

HI!

Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know about our videographer, Anthony Villasana. We just received our video (less than a month after the wedding!) and it is A-MAZING! He did an incredible job putting everything together. He was professional from start to finish, meaning from the day he met with us as a prospect, to the day he mailed off our video.  He has always been very responsive, he and his assistant blended into the background - they never felt intrusive. His services are very reasonably priced (if you've looked into videographers, you know this is hard to come by). Most importantly for us, he truly captured the atmosphere of our day.  We highly recommend him - he can be reached at dvdsatx@yahoo.com. Please let me know if you have any questions

Re: Vendor recommendation: Videographer

• Options
    ms1507ms1507 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much did he charge you?
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options
    BeckyK32BeckyK32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a package that was up to 10 hours of coverage with two videographers and 4 copies of the dvd with personalized labels and cases for 695. I don't remember what other packages he might have offered - we saw so many different ones from different vendors that it became difficult to keep the straight eventually.
  • Options
    ms1507ms1507 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That is a great price for what you got I will be emailing him Thanks for the info

Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options
    nicoleami3nicoleami3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow thats great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards