Wedding Party
Options

Junior gm and ring bearer gifts??

I am having a really hard time coming up with gifts for a 9&11 year olds that are in the wedding party. The guys are either getting flasks which are defenatly out of there age group or engraved rings, which still might be a little old... And id still like to keep it kinda sendimental...Any suggestions??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Junior gm and ring bearer gifts??

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    What do they like to do?
  • Options
    yoko2011yoko2011 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    I bought mine a video game and a nice money clip. Both on sale so I didn't break the bank and I figure he'll outgrow the video game but will have the money clip.
  • Options
    I wouldn't try to hard for sentimental on young boys.  Would they like a watch? 

My parents got my Unlce the Millenium Falcon toy spaceship when he was in their wedding in 1970-something.  He brings it up anythime weddings are mentioned because he loved it so much. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Holy spelling errors, OP.

What do they like to do?  At nine, I liked to swim.  I would have loved a nice gift related to competitive swimming.  I also loved to read so a new book or gift certificate would be nice.

If you are going to give someone a gift, you should give them something that they want, not something that necessarily reflects the wedding.  Do all your groomsmen want flasks?  My husband has about three sitting in our closet because, while he loves bourbon, he'd never walk around with a flask of it.

Just some food for thought.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards