Texas-San Antonio
Options

Rehearsal Dinner?

Does anyone have any suggestions on a great place to take 40-45 people for our rehearsal dinner?  We are hoping to keep the prices down since we're getting close to our budget max.  Any ideas?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner?

• Options
    DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grady's BBQ has little party rooms at some of their restaurants around town. I don't know the fee for the rooms, but their food is under $6-7 per person, and it's good BBQ. That's really casual though.

I'm thinking of booking the Cadillac Bar for our RD, they cater tacos for about $8-9 per person and their rooms are pretty cute with no big fees on top of the catering. The only thing that would make the budget a little higher there is how/if you decide to host alcohol for the guests.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    La Madeline has private rooms.

45 people is a lot.. who all are you inviting?
  • Options
    c&cs2011c&cs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually doing mine at a new restaurant called MAARS!  Its a pizza/salad/pasta place and their event room I believe is free :)  I didn't want anything too formal so this will be fun and I'm having 30-40 people two because both of our parents are divorced and remarried/dating plus other family and BP with guests.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have eaten at MAARS... word of advice-- do not order extra cheese on any pizza. They load it down and it is just too much cheese to eat!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're inviting the bridal party (5 couples), parents (his 2, mine 1), grand parents (4), photographer is a family member and his wife, flower girls/ring bearer and parents, plus my immediate family and his.  All in all it's about 40 people.  It added up quickly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my whole guest list is 40 people... lol
  • Options
    sgamboasgamboa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My RD is at Henry's Puffy Taco. They have a private party room. They don't charge for the room, but the meals are about $12-$15 a person. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards