Wedding Party
Options

**tldh**

I saw your post on the thread about terrible towels, and just had to tell you.....DH and I went to Cleveland on vacation last week.  We both loved it!  What a great little city.  We walked all over the city, and found that it was clean, we felt completely safe, people were so friendly, and we really loved the random artwork, monuments and sculptures all around.

We were in a hotel directly across from Progressive Field and "The Q", so we could walk to so many places:the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Great Lakes Science Center, toured the Mather, and went to Tower City. We also went to the zoo~terrific exhibits.  We walked, yes walked, to the upper part.

We went to two Indians games, and one day drove down to Canton to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. 

And of course, when we were at the rock and roll hall, we saw the Browns stadium.  They were playing in Detroit, or we would have tried for tickets to see them as well.  But I am still a HUGE NY Giants fan.  =) 

People looked at us like we were a little goofy when we said we were going to Cleveland for a vacation.  But we drove out on a Thursday and home on Tuesday, and were never bored or lacking for things to do!

Anyway:  great place. I can see why you loved it there.
"Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards