Wedding Party
Options

engraved wine glasses

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know where to find inexpensive engraved wine glasses. This is a gift for my BMs and dont want to order them in bulk. Is this even an inexpensive gift?

Re: engraved wine glasses

• Options
    Are you giving them a set of four or six?  And what exactly do you want engraved on them?

If it is one glass, forget it.  If it is one glass or a set of glasses with your wedding information on it, forget it.  Nobody wants either of these scenarios as gifts.

Shop for your WP like you would for their b-days.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    I wanted to put they're names and the title of what they are in the wedding, and I would think everyone would reuse the wine glasses. And maybe perhaps putting the wedding date in them as well. And I also believe I'm going to get them a bracelet to wear that day. I thought a nice engraved or painted on wine glass would be a good keepsake.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_engraved-wine-glasses-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:71f78770-7713-42fb-8082-59982dc73927Post:fc7efd23-74c9-4238-911b-fbff90d1e6ba">Re: engraved wine glasses</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wanted to put they're names and the title of what they are in the wedding, and I would think everyone would reuse the wine glasses. And maybe perhaps putting the wedding date in them as well. And I also believe I'm going to get them a bracelet to wear that day. I thought a nice engraved or painted on wine glass would be a good keepsake.
    Posted by NiciHoffmann[/QUOTE]

I know you imagine they will lovingly keep a wine glass with anything related to your wedding on it.  They won't.  It will wind up in the trash or put in a closet and trashed later.  Also, people do not buy one wine glass at a time.  They buy them in sets and an orphan glass will again just get trashed.  Don't waste your money.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards