Texas-San Antonio
Options

Marriage Island Riverwalk HELP!

I'm getting married on Marriage Island in November and have no idea what to do about a rehearsal. I have to reserve the time to get married on Saturday so I was wondering if my wedding party and I can just show up the night before and rehearse for about 10 minutes or so. The City of San Antonio was not very helpful on this matter since there could be a wedding at that time. Any of you SA brides getting married there and are you going to rehearse the day before??

Also, if not all of my guests fit on the island, will it be okay to have the remaining guests right in front the island? My ceremony will only be 20 minutes tops!

Thanks!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Marriage Island Riverwalk HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't see any issues with this. Just realize that this is not a private area and that people will be walking through your wedding area. 

The island is right up against Hotel Contessa, so you may check with them to see if people standing on the edge of the property will be okay.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your response!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend that got married there.. I'll ask her about this and let you know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That would be very helpful Baesmom! Thanks! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards