Texas-San Antonio
Options

Hi

My name is Toni. I live here in San Antonio on the northwest side of town.  My fiancee and i are getting married on 10/19/2013. 

I just wanted to come and meet some ladies in the area and say helloSmile
Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss

Re: Hi

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the knot!! Congrats on your engagement!

You'll find the TK girls are a bunch of very helpful married and soon to be married women. If you'd like, introduce yourself on the October 2013 board :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hello Stacie,
    I did introduce myself to the October 2013 board lol. Im so excited to chat with everyone.  I see you have 2 weeks to go how exciting!!! where are you getting married?  Where did you get the flowers from for your wedding?  I'll have 2424356564 million questions so if im nosey, just say so lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha no problem! 

I'm getting married at the Schertz Civic Center. I live in Seguin, not in San Antonio haha. Our flowers came from Hobby Lobby (my mom and I are HUGE DIYers). Our caterer is Caterall in New Braunfels (Dora is an amazing woman and she normally caters to 1000+ so our small 50 guest list is a normal dinner for her!). I bought my dress at  Davids Bridal, its an A-Line skirt with beading. I think I have a picture of it...

Our cake is coming from a lady who used to work with my Aunt. I cannot remember the name of their shop, but it looks amazing. I can't wait. My FI is currently working on our send off car (Hes a Mechanic!) and its a 1931 Model A Ford. 

And yes, 16 days to go and I'm nervous! My boss has OK'd a shower at work and thats the 19th. I'm excited about that. 

Happy planning! If you can't get a hold of me on this board, I hang out on Chit Chat a lot :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm Nikki and I live on the somewhat Northwest side of town too! Although my wedding won't be here in town. I'm not sure what all help I can give, but I did do a lot of research about different places here in San Antonio before I decided otherwise. I also have two future sister in laws that I had a hand in helping with.

They told me about two florists, but I don't have the card with me so I won't be much help there. Flowers were at the bottom of my list of importance.
  • Options
    DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I live near St. Mary's University and we're getting married 9/15/12 at Central Christian Church downtown. I'm a total wedding hoar and love anything wedding-ish. The owner of DeVinnie's Paradise (a local florist) is a friend of my future father in law and she does great work! She's pretty high end from what I hear, but is accomodating to most budgets. We haven't had a consultation yet. I've also heard nice things about Eden's Echo florist, and again I haven't talked to them yet, but after my research those are the 2 that I think I'm going to consult with. Glad to meet another SA/Texas bride and hope to wedding talk with you more! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cant believe how organized everyone is... I got engaged last october... and didnt get into wedding mode until march... now im full speed ahead with a date set for March 24, 2012!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards