Wedding Party
Options

BM singing at wedding reception

My BM is singing a song at my wedding reception as a present to me and my FI. Do you guys like the song "I swear" by John Michael Montgomery.  or if thats not apropriate for a ceromony in a church...what would
LOVE IS SWEET!

Re: BM singing at wedding reception

• Options
    Do YOU like the song, "I Swear" by John Michael Montgomery?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_bm-singing-wedding-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:7dd231fc-6bc8-4ad5-bfb5-c474fdb9113ePost:17f2d26d-b2f6-459e-a201-b0c1e167fc32">BM singing at wedding reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]My BM is singing a song at my<strong> wedding reception</strong> as a present to me and my FI. Do you guys like the song "I swear" by John Michael Montgomery.  <strong>or if thats not apropriate for a ceromony in a church.</strong>..what would
    Posted by foreverurz23[/QUOTE]

So is she singing at the ceremony or the reception? I'm confused by what you wrote.

And ditto PP. YOU liking it is what matters.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    My chruch would be totally cool with that song.  My friend's church would have a fit.  So you need to find out where the Church's stance on secular music is.   They all vary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards