Texas-San Antonio
Options

Plaza Lecea?!

Has anyone had their wedding or attended a wedding at Plaza Lecea? I am looking for any input...
Thanks!

Re: Plaza Lecea?!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding there, but it was one of the vendors I had looked at for my wedding. I did stop in and take a look and I thought it was a very beautiful place. It was about average for renting a hall and if it is still the same as when I looked a few months ago they had a good package to offer.

My only negatives and the reason I did not book with them is A) the lady was sooooo rude. Everytime I called and when I saw her it was like I was bothering her and taking up her time.B) I did not like the big colums in the middle of the room. But I know that is not a deal breaker for everyone. C) I wanted a view of the city and while they had one, I only saw the top of buildings and trees.

I was able to see it decorated though as they were having a wedding that night and it looked very nice decorated. Hope this helps. Good luck finding your hall!
  • Options
    jessicanorenejessicanorene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've photographed events there a couple of times, and I can tell you that if you're having a very small affair, the top floor is really nice for a reception. The previous post is correct...the columns do tend to get in the way of a good flow to the ceremony on that bottom floor, and the shadows cast from the sun are very difficult to work with...
  • Options
    Little_Lily_9Little_Lily_9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're still interested.
    They have a Facebook page, you can see pictures of events they've held there on it.
    "If music be the food of love, play on ..."-William Shakespeare

imageMy Wedding Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards