Wedding Party
Options

Gifts for kids in the BP?

I'm having the HARDEST time finding a gift for my flower girl and "guest book attendant/greeter" (she needed a job so that was it ;)).  They're 5 and 14, but they both have really small arms, so bracelets are hard to find, as are necklaces.  I want something nice, like sterling silver so that I can engrave their initials on it, either an ID bracelet or one with a little heart charm on it, or a necklace similar... But they're so hard to find for a reasonable price.  I found one bracelet that was over $40!! And that didn't include the engraving ... I'm not stuck on the engraving idea.  I found a few really cute necklaces on Etsy that I loved but they were too cheap and replacing the chain wouldn't have done much good ...

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look or what else to get them?  I don't want it to be just any old gift that they could have gotten for their birthday or something, I would like it to be nice, but within a reasonable price (say less than $20 each).  I would really appreciate any suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards