Texas-San Antonio

Need quotes about your wedding!

Hey Knotties,

I need ideas for the magazine. We’ll use your Knot Name for this, so you’ll be “wedding famous” here! I need to know what you’re are doing or what you did to make your wedding special. Maybe you have an awesome theme or are serving an amazing midnight snack? Maybe you’re using your parents’ cake toppers or are wearing your mom’s dress. Whatever it is, I want to know! The more specific, the better!

Thanks,

KA

Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Need quotes about your wedding!

• CourtneyJ2010CourtneyJ2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My grandmother's wedding dress which I was always in love with had completely yellowed and was falling apart. We took the material from it to 5 star cleaners to have it whitened. It looks completely amazing and they made beautiful handkercheifs out of it, one for me and each of my cousins. I am so overjoyed that I am able to remember by grandmother in this amazingly personal and beautiful way.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I've asked all our guests to send me their favorite recipes which I'm going to compile into a cookbook.  My great uncle sent me some wonderful ones that have been in the family for generations!  I'm looking forward to trying them out and sharing them!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • KatshiaKatshia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My parent have always have been my heros, for the people they are and for the relationship I see between them after all these years. 20 years after there wedding I'll be getting maried the same age my mother was (20) and in the same month. I couldn't be happier with the date we picked :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    My Fiance and I are going to have a "Through the Years" table. We dated 5 1/2 years before getting engaged so we thought it would be nice to share some of our favorite memories with pictures of our relationship. Also, we plan on remembering his grandmother who passed away by displaying her picture with a pink rose and candle next to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards