Texas-San Antonio
Options

It's becoming so real!

Hi Ladies!!

I've been engaged almost one year.  Our wedding is going to be January 14, 2012.  My fiance and I decided on a two year engagement so I could finish school.  With one year left of school and planning I'm beginning to feel so excited and nervous!  Luckily, we jumped on the ball and have most of our vendors booked (as far as the big things are concerned).  When did all of you feel the excitement and nervousness of your wedding getting closer?  Sometimes, I think about it and I can't even believe I'm getting married!  Maybe I'm still in shock, lol.  I'm super excited and can't wait to hear how you ladies felt!!

Amanda

Re: It's becoming so real!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is starting to become more real now, at about 9 months. I just put a deposit down on my dress and need to start paying off the vendors I've booked...it's insane that there are only 9 months left already. Seems like yesterday we were getting engaged. Sheesh.
    Running buddies are forevah.

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Completed 2012 Races: Cupid's Chase 5k Feb. 11th: 26:20, Donovan's Run 5k March 10th: 25:00, Statesman Cap 10k March 25th: 57:19

Upcoming: Komen Race for the Cure 10k May 12th (SA)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya.  We have a little over 6 months until our wedding.  It is really starting to sink in.  Time is starting to fly by. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards