Texas-San Antonio

Old San Francisco Steak House as reception site

Has anyone used or is planning to use the Old San Francisco Steak House as their reception site?

If so, could you share some of your experiences working with them? I'm interested in using the Swing Room there.

If you have any pictures from your reception there, I would love to see them if possible.

Thanks!

Re: Old San Francisco Steak House as reception site

• MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure Monica08, the moderator of this board used Old San Francisco Steakhouse for her reception. It was gorgeous!!! 

Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    im having my reception there but in the crystal room. its BEAUTIFUL, they provide catering, linens, centerpieces, they have a dance floor, stage and its seperate from the restaurant.

i strongly suggest them. they have several banquet rooms to choose from but im going with the crystal room.
  • edited December 2011
    We took my mom there for her birthday and we asked our server if we could look in the Crysatl Room as my fiance and I are still looking for a rehearsal dinner site. A couple was getting married and the room was set up for their event the nexst day. It was beautiful. Nice ambience and the food is great!
    Wedding Countdown TickerVisit The Knot!
  • jdv7700jdv7700 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my reception there in January but using the Crystal Room and it is GORGEOUS! They offer catering, linens, centerpieces, the dance floor is nice, and the overall look of the place is excellent for the price.  I wish I could help more but I won't have anything else until after January! good luck though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards