Wedding Party

Bridesmaids and there dresses

Ok so when I got engaged I quickly asked a bunch of my friends to be my bridesmaids. Well everyone was so excited and wanted to go shopping ASAP. We went to David's Bridal and I let the girls pick the dress out. All in the same dress but they could chose, I just chose the color. There were all these dresses under 100 which I liked but they chose a dress for 150 and said they were good with the price.

Now I'm not getting married till May so there's no rush on them getting there dress but 2 girls bought there dress that day. Now the dress is on sale for 79 and going to be discontinued so the rest of the girls are getting there dresses this week but I feel bad for the 2 that already got there dresses. Should I give them the diffrence or something else?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaids and there dresses

• aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I wouldn't worry about it -- it was their decision to buy them early.
    Lizzie
  • I wouldn't... I mean they made the choice to get the dress then... they could have waited like the others
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • I wouldn't either.  They got excited and chose to spend their money that day.  The others waited and got a killer deal.  Life works that way.
  • boomboom1243boomboom1243 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    maybe they can bring in their receipt and ask for the price difference back, I know lots of stores do this idk about davids bridal though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards