Wedding Party
Options

Groomsmen Gifts? Help?

My fiance and I are trying to figure out what he's going to give his groomsmen (there are five of them) and are having a really hard time with it.  No one wears ties in their normal life, they don't wear cufflinks or smoke... we've seen a lot of cheesy ideas but nothing that's really just been a good idea. 

Any suggestions?  We appreciate it!

Re: Groomsmen Gifts? Help?

• Options
    Scroll down to the 10+ "what should I get my BM" posts below and read the responses.  They apply to you too.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    This is for your FI to think of, not you. Buy for them like it's their birthdays. Do they like video games? Concerts? Baseball games? Any of these ideas work.

If you MUST know what my DH got his gm, go into my married bio. I have a whole page on it.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    This is for your FI, not you.  Shop like it's their birthday.  Get out of the mindset that they need matching gifts, and give them invidually something they'll appreciate.
  • Options
    www.pubsignshop.com

FI saw this site and might get one of these for a couple of the GM.
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Options
    We are going to give omaha steak gifts.. they are higher end steaks and what guy doesn't like that!!!
  • Options
    As long as they're red meat eaters, Omaha steaks are great.  Giving 'carcass' to a vegetarian though would be awful.

Think of the person and not the occasion.  I wouldn't want a 'Christmas sweater' for Christmas and the traditional BM gift isn't really up my ally either. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards